Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why 2010 was awesome.

In a few days, we will usher in the Year of the Rabbit.  Looking back, the Year of the Snake and 2010, was pretty life-changing for me.

On 19th July 2010, I start to believe, for the first time, with regards to pertaining a particular issue.  On 30th August 2010, I exercised an option that I never had before.  On 22 December 2010, I made my final resolution and conclusion.  On 5 January 2011, I re-affirmed the fact that I'm awesome to kick-start the new year.  A few days later, I discovered my 4th Category 4 (according to the TRI) girl.

There are many more instances, but the point is, although we are born into the world only once, I would say, I was re-awoken in the second half of 2010.  You see, sometimes in life, you stumble along.  However, you need to discover yourself.  At certain times in life, you will suddenly come to realize stuff, and that is when you re-invent yourself.

Shoot, score, smile.

No comments: