Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Laws of 22

I am sure plenty of you have heard of the Murphy’s Law, but today, I shall preach of the Laws of 22.

A few months ago, I embarked on a titillating expedition, which sadly, did not end well.  However, I did picked up a few important lessons, which now constitute to the Laws of 22.  May I present to you, in no particular order.

Lesson 1:  Regardless of age, there are some habits that the female species will never grow up from.  For instance, ladies are incapable of going to the washroom alone.

Lesson 2:  Always be prepared to play into overtime.

Lesson 3:  If you’re intending on a covert operation, any preparations you have to partake in should not be within close proximity of your home.

On my cardinal crusade of gutso; I was maimed by an incomplete comprehension of the first percept, left wandering indiscriminately due to a lack of anticipation and nearly manifested in an undermining fashion as a result of not being sufficiently fastidious.

These three lessons, while seemingly simple and straightforward, will bring you far if you exercise consistency and compliance with them.  The first lesson helps you to understand and decipher the complex mind of the female specimen.  The second lessons stresses the importance of over-preparation.  The final lesson imparts how crucial exercising caution can be.

And oh, actually, there’s a fourth lesson.  I have the makings of a poet.

Shoot, score, smile.

No comments: